I couldn’t wait for the Sweet As Hutt Chocolate Challenge to start, so I concocted my own sickeningly sweet hot chocolate last night. Here is my not-so-secret recipe…
Magic Mike’s Chocolate Pony
1 tbsp Trade Aid Organic Drinking Chocolate
1 cup whole milk
¼ cup condensed milk
1 Cadbury Flake for garnishing
¼ cup Puhoi Valley Caramel & White chocolate milk
1 Whittaker’s Creamy Milk Sante bar
1 block of Cadbury Caramilk
- Spend way too much money on ingredients.
- Put a small to medium sized pot on a stovetop at medium heat to warm up the milk and condensed milk. Keep stirring. Once hot you can add the Drinking Chocolate. Stir until dissolved. Or y’know, you can do the lazy and zap it in the microwave.
- Once at your desired temperature pour carefully (like not all over the bench) into a mug, leaving about an inch of room at the top.
- Whisk ¼ cup of the chocolate milk until frothy. Throw it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour the frothy chocolate milk on top. Hopefully it floats and doesn’t just combine with the molten lava hot chocolate.
- Crush the Flake in the packet or you’re gonna get it everywhere. Sprinkle on top and hope it doesn’t just dissolve straight away.
- Unwrap the Santé bar and drop it in. You’re gonna want a teaspoon to stir it in once it gets all melty.
- Serve with a block of Caramilk & eat two pieces before you realise you can’t eat anymore.
In hindsight I might’ve only needed regular milk. The santé bar provides plenty of sweetness on its own!